Monday, August 14, 2006

Life’s little miracles

It is often said that miracles are hard to find, I beg to differ. It hit me last night as I lie awake unable to fall asleep, that I am surrounded by miracles. They are my friends, they are the connections that I have made and sustained, they are the people that exist in my life and make each day special. From the people that I see and/or interact with daily to those that pop-up once in a blue-moon; they are all small miracles…

Each person on their own is unique and special, but the fact that we found each other, co-exist and are able to depend on each other for the little things (a hug when we’re down, a smile when we’re sad, the motivation to make it through the hard times) makes our interactions little miracles.

Perhaps it is just the rambling of a tired mind, but it’s in moments like these that I value each and every person that is in my life. Thanks.

2 Comments:

At 15 August, 2006 08:05, Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

We love you Jason

 
At 15 August, 2006 14:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the cherry said, we love ya na you need to know then the unidentified caller is me, waiting for Weeds to come on while knitting and watching Charlie Rose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home